Chocolate walnut pudding
Pudding is made with many different ingredients, according to Ecomil's walnut chocolate pudding recipe today will bring you a fascinating color. Blended with a sweet chocolate flavor combined with the fat of Ecomil walnut powder, a little blueberry accent will add a slight sourness and certainly you can not resist with this fascinating dessert. .
- 250 ml Fresh milk
- 60 gr Dark Chocolate
- 30 gr Cereals
- 15 gr Cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla essence
- 100 ml Whipping cream
- 30 gr Sugar blended
- 15 gr Ecomil walnut powder
- 4 gr Gelatine powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- For turn 2 egg yolks, 30gr ground sugar, in a bowl, mix well and sift 15gr cornstarch into a bowl with 15gr Ecomil walnut powder.
- Add 4gr of melted gelatin powder, 250ml of unsweetened fresh milk, 100ml of fresh milk cream then mix well.
- Filter the mixture through the sieve into the pot, cook until it thickens on low heat, then remove the pan from the stove. Gradually pour 60gr of melted chocolate into the pot, add 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and 1/2 tsp of salt to mix well and allow to cool.
When cooking you should stir to avoid sticking the bottom of the pot
- To make nutritious pudding for you, add 15g of cereal to a glass, pour the cooled pudding, keep the pudding in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and blueberries on top of the pudding.
- How to make cool, nutritious walnut chocolate pudding will help you dispel all stress. Too cool, right? Add a recipe for walnut chocolate pudding to your recipe collection!