Using one of the ingredients that are not easy to prepare, the fried pork leg will be a bit of a challenge for the chef to make. From the initial preliminary stage, the evaluation of spices or reasonable processing time, how to make crispy pork, so that, the deliciously round taste should be done properly and accurately. With the method of cooking lessons drawn from the experience of expert chefs, you can grasp the secrets of good cooking to be able to cook this dish to a perfect crispy taste.
Crispy Pork Leg
- 1,5 kg pork leg, boneless
- 2 shallots, 1 garlic, 2 hot chilis, 1 sprig of scallions
- Salt, pepper, ground pepper, seasoning, oyster sauce
- Soy sauce: 2 tbsp
- Hot pepper flakes: ½ teaspoon
- Pork leg that has been boned should be washed many times under running water for a thorough clean and drain. Shallots, garlic, and scallions washed, all finely chopped.
- Make sure to leave the whole leg in a clean bowl, add a few green onions, 1 teaspoon of garlic, finely chopped shallots and ½ teaspoon salt, a pinch of ground pepper, and paprika to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- After marinating, roll the pork leg and ingredients marinated in foil and steam for about 40 minutes. After that, remove steamed feet, put foil, put your feet straight into a bowl of cold water, then take out to dry before frying.
- The steaming of the pork leg has made the meat inside the pork leg cooked softly, the spices penetrate the inside. Therefore, this next step will help the crispy outer skin fragrant and bring appeal to the dish. Use a deep-fry pan, estimate the amount of cooking oil to deep fry, bring to the boil, and gently release the legs to deep fry. Continuously until the outer skin is crunchy, remove the legs to absorb oil.
- Special Sauce Directions: Use a small saucepan on the stove to heat with 2 teaspoons of cooking oil and fry garlic onion. Next, you turn to the seasonings including chili sauce, oyster sauce, cashew oil, soy sauce, and ½ tablespoon sugar. Cook for this mixture, just boiling, the feeling of a little thick is done.
- Now your dish is done. You can eat fried pork leg with the salad to increase the flavor of the dish.