Honey Fried Chicken
With its natural sweetness and mild aroma, honey has contributed to the perfection of many delicious dishes, including honey grilled chicken. The combination of the sweetness of honey, delicious chewy chicken together with the grill method creates a delicious and irresistible dish. Not only that, but grilled chicken is also silky yellow, strong stimulation to the visual. Let's refer to how to make a simple honey fried chicken below to get a beautiful, delicious finished product at a short time of processing.
- 800 grams Chicken
- 50 ml Honey
- ½ tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- ½ tbsp Sugar
- ⅔ tbsp Oyster sauce
- Ground black pepper, cooking oil, minced garlic, hot chili
- Chop chicken into pieces to taste. Next marinate the chicken according to the recipe: ½ tbsp of fish sauce + minced garlic + a little ground pepper. Slice the chicken pieces to make the seasoning more absorbent. Marinate the chicken for about 30 minutes.
- While waiting for the chicken to be seasoned, we prepare the sauce. The recipe for making the sauce is as follows: 50ml honey + ½ teaspoon sugar + ½ tablespoon fish sauce + 1 tbsp soy sauce + 2/3 tbsp oyster sauce + less ground pepper. Then stir the sauce mixture together.
- After 30 minutes of chicken seasoned, take the chicken roll flour or fried flour depending on your taste. The batter just barely covers the entire meat.
- Heat the oil pan to fry the chicken, wait until the oil is hot, add the fried chicken flour to the more crispy, cook the fire carefully so that the chicken does not burn. Pick out the chicken with oil absorbent paper to filter out fried oil.
- Scoop out the oil from the frying pan. Turn on the heat to heat the rest of the oil, add minced garlic until fragrant. When the garlic has just browned, bring the sauce to a boil. Next, remove the chicken and fry it again, simmer until the sauce is absorbed into the chicken and form a thick paste, then turn off the heat. Completed the way to make honey fried chicken.