Lemon Drop Martini
This is such an easy cocktail to make whether it is for a party with friends, or for a quiet Friday date night at home, make this Lemon Drop Martini! It is made with only three ingredients – vodka, freshly squeezed lemon, and simple syrup.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 11/2 tablespoons lemon juice about half a lemon. strained to remove seeds and pulp
- extra lemon for garnish and rimming the glass
- sugar for garnishing the glass
- Fill a martini shaker with ice.
- Rub a lemon wedge around the edge of a martini glass. Dip the glass in sugar.
- Add the vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup to the martini shaker. Shake to combine.
- Pour into the prepared glass.