Matcha lamington cake
Matcha lamington cake is a skillful combination of the fresh flavor of Japanese green tea powder in the famous lamington cake processing material of Australia, bringing a new and attractive bread flavor.
- 350 gr Custard cake
- 100 gr Icing sugar
- 50 gr Unsalted butter
- 100 gr Chopped coconut
- 40 gr Green tea powder
- Mix matcha powder with the icing sugar in a large bowl. Next, melt the butter into a bowl of matcha powder and sugar, mix again to combine the ingredients.
- Slowly pour hot water into the matcha powder mixture and use a whisk to stir to obtain a smooth, smooth mixture.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the cake into small squares evenly. Continue cutting the small squares in half. Do the same with the remaining cakes.
- Then, one by one, dip all the cubes into the mixture of green tea powder and roll through a layer of grated coconut, so that green tea and grated coconut cover the entire surface of the cake.
- With the basic steps, the delicious chocolate lamington matcha cakes are complete. This is the easiest way to make matcha lamington cake that you can make at home to entertain your family and friends. Good luck!