Thai fried noodles are traditional and familiar fried rice noodles of Thailand. The composition of the dish includes fried rice noodles with eggs and tofu, seasoned with a little red pepper, tamarind powder, fish sauce, and jaggery. A plate of noodles is mixed with crushed roasted peanuts, dried or dried shrimp, garlic, or shallots.
Thai fried noodles are ranked 5th in the World’s 50 most delicious foods list according to the CNN International (CNN) 2011 audience survey.
What is Pad Thai?
It’s a stir-fried rice noodle dish from Thailand which is common street food in this country. In it: sautéed veggies and noodles, scrambled eggs, peanuts, tofu (see note below), and a crazy addictive sauce.
How to make Pad Thai
Once you’ve gathered the ingredients, the making part is actually very straight forward!
- ½ package Thai rice noodles
- 100g fresh shrimp
- 100g dried shrimp
- 2 eggs
- 220g palm sugar
- 100g of white sugar
- Bean sprouts, Chives
- Shallots, garlic, and capsicum
- 1 Squeezed tamarind
- Fish sauce, lemon
- Put your tamarind into the cup, add some warm water and use the spoon to puree. Then filter through a sieve to get tamarind juice. Next, put the pan on the stove, to medium heat, and then put jaggery sugar, fish sauce, white sugar, tamarind juice to cook. Cook until the ingredients dissolve, then lower the heat to simmer cooking for thick gravy, turn off the heat, let cool.
- Thai rice noodles bring to soak in cold water and take out to drain. Tofu you cut into small square pieces, and then put in a pan of hot oil, fried golden crisp. Dried shrimps are soaked in warm water to make them soft. Fresh shrimp you wash, remove only the shrimp on the back and peel off the tail leaving shrimps only. Bean sprouts, chives rinse well with diluted salt water and drain.
- Heat the pan, add the oil and garlic, and stir-fry. Next, add the tofu and stir-fry, add all the shrimp to the island.
- Seasoning with salt, monosodium glutamate. About 3 minutes, you add noodles, shrimp, and tofu
- Stir well to cook the noodles. And then fry them together. Stir the pole evenly to the eggs to spread evenly on the noodles.
- Then, you add the sauce mixture, stir well, and season again to taste. A standard Pad Thai will leave little water and marinade to create salty, sour taste.
- Finally, the way to make Thai Pad is done. The soft noodles, sweet shrimp soaked in spicy and salty spices are fascinating, right?
Eat Pad Thai properlyThais will never use Pad Thai with white rice or curry. It belongs to a type of dish at a meal. In addition to beans and chives, Pad Thai can be eaten with the banana flower or added with lemon juice to increase sourness. When you eat Pad Thai, you can add ingredients such as dried chili, fish sauce to suit your taste.