Cabbage is a nutritious supplement that provides a lot of iron and vitamins for the body. Instead of boiled cabbage, stir-fry cabbage … why don’t you cook the super delicious, super easy cabbage roll? This dish will be strange, healthy and delicious, the cabbage rolls with the meat inside are delicious, and it also provides enough energy for you.
Cabbage: 1 small cabbage about 300 grams.
Ground / minced pork: 200 grams.
Carrots: half a bulb.
Shiitake mushrooms: 30 grams.
Wood ear mushrooms: 20 grams.
Scallion: a few branches.
Basic spices: seasoning seeds, ground pepper, salt, sugar, …
– Carrots washed, and diced.
– Shiitake and Wood ear mushrooms are soaked to hatch, washed and chopped. Scallions are also chopped.
– Take off the cabbage leaves to avoid tearing, use a knife to thin the hard stem, then wash them.
– You put in the bowl of ingredients including: ground pork, carrots, Shiitake and Wood ear mushrooms, scallions, 1 teaspoon of seasoning seeds, 1 teaspoon of oyster oil. Mix it all together, let it sit for 10-15 minutes for the meat to infuse the spices.
– Next, you boil a pot of water, let the cabbage leaves blanch for under cooked, soft to easily roll the meat.
– You take the spoon of meat and put it in the middle of the cabbage leaves, wrap it like a spring roll, use a piece of green onions to fix the cabbage roll (spring onions you also blanch to make it easy to tie).
– Place the cabbage rolls in the steamer, then steam for 15-20 minutes to cook.
You take the cabbage rolls on a plate, served with chili sauce or soy sauce.