Roast Cauliflower/Veg Salad with Tahini Dressing
Wanted another summery dish for lunch today - this Roast Cauliflower Salad with Tahini Dressing is easy, healthy and can use up any roast-able veg and greens you have!
- 3 handfuls spinach chopped
- 1 chickpea
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 carrot
- 3 heaped teaspoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Juice ½ large lemon
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees C.
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets, and the carrot into small slices.
- Toss the vegetables with 3 tablespoons of oil and salt and pepper (and any other flavors).
- Put in a non-stick/foil-lined baking dish and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked and caramelized.
- Rinse the chickpeas and add to the dish after when there are 5 minutes remaining.
- Put the cooked veg, chickpeas, almonds, and chopped spinach in a large bowl and mix.
- Mix up the dressing ingredients and a pinch of salt by shaking in a jar, adjusting to taste.
- Serve and top with the dressing.