Pho or Vietnamese Noodle Soup is one of the most famous dishes in Vietnam. You can enjoy Pho at any meal of the day, breakfast, lunch, or dinner because this dish is full of nutrients. Although this is a traditional dish of Vietnam, the taste of each region of this S-shaped land has a unique flavor that you will never forget after having enjoyed it. This article will take you to travel to North Vietnam with a typical beef noodle soup. Let’s go!
Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup (Pho Bo) - Northern version.
- 1 kg of rice noodles
- 600 gr beef
- 1 kg of cow bone
- 600 gr brisket
- 300 gr shrimp
- 4 shallots
- Lemon, chili, ginger, fish sauce
- Served vegetables: basil, coriander, bean sprouts, green onions, onions.
- Roasted five flavors: Put the prepared five flavors into the pan and roast within 2 minutes for aromatic.Thai dry onion, ginger, then beat and then roast briefly. Then put the five flavors, dried onion, roasted ginger into a cloth bag.Cut lemon, chili, onion, fresh onion.
- Put beef and shrimp bones in the stew pot for about 2 hours. Take care to remove the foam and ingredients.Then put the cloth bag containing the roasted ingredients in step 1 into the pot of soup. After 15 minutes, remove the cloth bag and add 3 tablespoons of good fish sauce to the broth and then turn off the heat.Note: 2 liters of water will cook about 5 bowls of Pho.
- Cut the beef and thin brisket.Blanch the noodles and rinse them to the bowl. Then add the noodles to the bowl, add the beef, add the beef and add the broth to the bowl. Next is the fresh onions, cilantro, onions, and pepper. Pho is often served with bean sprouts, basil ... lemon, chili.